Gundam Seed HGUC 1/144 ZGMF-515 Mobile Cgue

Gundam Seed HGUC 1/144 ZGMF-515 Mobile Cgue


Photo source for the box art : Dalong.net

I wanted to build an unsual subject so when i came across this kit during one of my trips to the hobby shop. I had to get it.



I airbrushed this kit using a custom color from decanted paints. I mixed gray green and black for the green color. I used tamiya gunmetal for the armor parts and dry brushed tamiya silver for slight weathering.




The Cgue has 2 main weapons an Anti mobile suit sword and a Sheild with a built in Gatling gun




The kits mono eye was reproduced by hand painting a drop of red Tamiya enamel to the kits eye.



I used the Gundam seed water slide decals to depict a mobile suit for Cagali's Army in the gundam seed story.

Some action poses..



Comments are always welcome.

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews