1/100 MG RX-0 UNICORN GUNDAM 02 BANSHEE Ver. KA .... modelled by: Jeezer M. Malicad a.k.a. Jhez Haptism


1/100 MG RX-0 UNICORN GUNDAM 02 BANSHEE Ver. KA

modelled by: Jeezer M. Malicad a.k.a. Jhez Haptism

 The kits box : nice deactive feel of the box colors


The kit box art is awesome with the new deactivate colors. The kits contains a lot of parts and a decal sheet for that extra details. It would be a dream to open a Gundam kit box with even all the paint needed included.
here is the picture of the box which seems to be over populated even if it only has 3 extra runners



I opened the box and removed all the kits runners out of the plastic bag and stacked them up to my work bench for easy building. I sorted the runners per color so that it would be easier to look for a runner that i need to use.

I kept all the modelling supplies I need at arms reach to this build as easy and as enjoyable as  possible.

The monster waiting to be built....


Work in progress shots


The kit with just the inner armor build. The kit already looks awesome even at this stage of the build


The kit is a huge kit even at just 1/100 scale. The inner frame is ver well designed.


Color separation is good even if all this details would be covered up later.


and so it begins.....

comparison with the MG 1/100 UNICORN


I do love sanding, but not wet sanding, so I wash the parts after sanding to remove dust.



sanding, cleaning and washing, then tomorrow, more parts to be sand, clean and wash. 



I feel lazy on this day, I spent my day with, finding a bosny flat clear and talking to the store owners which I don't know if they fooling me because it's April's Fools day, start watching Mobile Suit Gundam MS-Igloo and sleeping.

so I started putting some decals when the sun goes down, then tomorrow morning, top coating.






Testing Testing... Unicorn Banshee Destroy mode.





comparison with gundam unicorn



Photos of my completed work
NOTICE THE KIT SUPPLIED WATER SLIDE DECAL DID NOT FADE. ITS STILL SHINY OVER THE FLAT TOP COAT.

ENJOY GUYS!






























1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Total Pageviews