RG ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam

New gundam item RG ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam


The newest RG kit is another Gundam from the gundam seed series. The Strike Freedom is the latest addition in the newest and most highly-detailed line of RG Gundam model kits. There is a lot to expect from this new kit featuring an inner frame that is gold instead of the usual RG black. This kit is no surprise to gundam collectors and fans alike. since the release of the seed remastered series the kits are just following the thread. Im thinking of getting this kits once its released since its one of the gundams that i cansider a hard hitter and besides i already have the master grade version of this.



 I hope that the kit is not back heavy since it has huge wings and all. I guess we will just have to wait for the final product. The next thing that we should be prepared next would be the limited edition extra parts that may be coming out after this kit. Its a possibility that it can be for the full burst mode.

The kit proportion is looking good except for the chubby gun. they should make it more proportional and trimming on plastic will actually make sure that the unit can at least hold it properly.


I wonder when they will release the arch enemies for this kits like the legend gundam. I bet it would look better on my display stands if i have the rival gundam as well. just think of all the action and battle poses you can do with those kits. I just hope this RG can pose as dynamic as the MG. I have MG Strike freedom and I think it's one of the most dynamic-posing MG in my collection.



The gold parts look nice I just hope they come out as chromed gold not just regular yellow.

Picture courtesy of: gundam planet

1 comment:

  1. http://mechacatalogue.com/2013/08/03/blog-real-grade-zgmf-x20a-strike-freedom-gundam-revealed/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Total Pageviews