MG RX-93-2 NU Gundam

MG RX-93-2 NU Gundam 



Since I still cant get this kit because of  time constrains and low budget I searched the internet to give me a bit of an inspiration to save up and organized my schedule. On this build the modeller used metal thrusters and panel lind everything. A very nice clean build   









Very nice action poses with the funnels open. you can see here how articulate the model is.
 







This kit is very well designed and planned. I noticed how it can store the cannon between the boosters without  making the kit look too awkward




The metal booters really add to the kits realistic look plus its much cooler to use than those plastic ones. 




 Clean and crisp panel lines are very much needed for this kit to look like its a working model



 Photo from: http://bbs.xiaot.com/thread-946214-1-2.html


0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews